5.0
Style and Design

I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery.Its a very popular layout.

I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak problrms, origional roof with Liquid Rubber coating 1 coat 6 years ago roof looks good no replacement necessary another coat of liquid roof shud make it as new. All the Freightliner Problems i had i was able to fix myself.

W minimum amout of tools. No RV problems at all. All cleaned and waxed up looks showroom new. I hav not replaced any appiences all origional.

Leveling system origional no major breakdowns on road. Actually none but i stay on top of it. The latest is pinholes in radiator which i will yank out myself for recore. Ive spent total since nearly new 12000 in parts labor i did.

From what ive read 3 Co mpaies have bought up most major RV companies during 4 dollar diesel cost crises. Now seems older units are better built then new. They dont seem to be using commercial Freightliner Chassis and interior work seems poor. My 99 seems to be holding at 35k in value.

I hav never been in dealer shop. I hear quality of work stinks. Never been to Cummins they run 500k miles w shell rotella every 9k miles or better. Allison trans changed to synthetic oil thats it.

Have 90k miles stored outdoors.Cud use a replacement of carpet on heavy walk way only.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of 1999 fleetwood rv discovery rv. Fleetwood RV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1999 fleetwood rv discovery rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fleetwood RV.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1216022

Oooh that looks nice and like it would be a lot of fun..super jealous :)