I purchased a new Fleetwood Discovery 40X Diesel Pusher from La Mesa in Sanford Florida in 2012.It was delivered to me in Tennessee where I was working at the time.

I lived in it with only minor issues 1. the leveling system would not operate occasionally. I contacted Fleetwood and they made arrangements for me to take it to Camping World in Knoxville where they put a whole new Hydraulic system on and one of the jacks since it would not fully retract at no cost to me. 2.

One of the inverters went bad causing the power to cycle on and off, which in turn caused it to go to 100 percent charge which "Fried" the battery bank for the refrigerator. I carried it to Camping World in Ashville N.C. since I was going home to N.C. for a week.

The inverter and all six batteries were replaced to the tune of $3900.00 of which I did not have to pay one dime. My experience with Fleetwood Customer Service has been outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone. I have lived in mine full time while out of town working most of the time since I purchased it.

I recently had one of the leveling jacks to blow a seal and when I contacted Fleetwood they gave me the part number for the replacement jack which I gave the Independent Service Technician to order and replace for me here near Augusta Georgia.Again I am well satisfied with my 2012 Fleetwood Discovery model 40X.

Review about: Fleetwood Rv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service, Quality of produce, Value for money, Interior layout, Good salesmen and service.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments