2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado

2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot.Was to be my retirement home.

Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then underneath of cabover started to separate. Took it to Lazy Days, loveland colorado (where purchased), tech took off the seal to discover screws were broken and just siliconed on.

Ordered the parts. When we went out to put supplies in motorhome for maiden voyage my husband noticed water dripping from cabover seal, he pushed up on seal and more water gushed out. Scary so we went into camper and picked up mattress on bunk above driver. The entire mattress and carpet and wood trim on passenger side are covered in mold.

Obviously no trip in our future. We will be at the dealership "Lazy Days" tomorrow.

I hope it will be unnecessary to contact an attorney.but I don't have a lot of faith.It wood be nice if Fleetwood would make it right as the motorhome is now unusable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
2016 Jamboree Sport
Review category
review #913029

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fleetwood RV? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jerry S

Sep 05 #1208353 Hillsboro, Oregon

I would say 1000 year of use is pretty good service life. :-)

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.