1.6
Interest Rate

2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home.

Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then underneath of cabover started to separate. Took it to Lazy Days, loveland colorado (where purchased), tech took off the seal to discover screws were broken and just siliconed on.

Ordered the parts. When we went out to put supplies in motorhome for maiden voyage my husband noticed water dripping from cabover seal, he pushed up on seal and more water gushed out. Scary so we went into camper and picked up mattress on bunk above driver. The entire mattress and carpet and wood trim on passenger side are covered in mold.

Obviously no trip in our future. We will be at the dealership "Lazy Days" tomorrow.

I hope it will be unnecessary to contact an attorney.but I don't have a lot of faith. It wood be nice if Fleetwood would make it right as the motorhome is now unusable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fleetwood Rv and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fleetwood Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Fleetwood Rv to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hillsboro, Oregon, United States #1208353

I would say 1000 year of use is pretty good service life. :-)

to Jerry S Paso Robles, California, United States #1350238