Featured Not resolved

I purchased a 2015 Bounder 33C Class A RV. After two years, I noticed that the captain chairs leather was starting to bubble.

I called Fleetwood and they advised me that it wasn't their problem and I should call the seat manufacturer FlexSteel Ind. I called Flexsteel and they advised that it wasn't their fault and I should call the manufacturer of the leather material Vision Fabrics. I called vision fabrics and they asked for the model number and color. I advised that I would get the information from the seat and call back.

I have tried to call back, left messages and get no where. In the meantime the bench seats and the sofa are starting to do the same thing.

Bubble, then the leather just peels away leaving the foam showing. I feel that after all the money I have paid for my RV, the upholsery should last alittle longer than two years.

Review about: 2015 Fleetwood Rv Bounder 33C Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Interior layout.

I didn't like: Quality dof product.

Comments

OmniscientWhiteRhinoceros561

I have the same problem as it apeares that others do to. It has got to the point that when people stop and ask about our RV that my wife will no longer allow me to let people inside to take a look because of the defective upholstery. I think it'stime that may a class action law suit be initiated against Fleetwood?

to OmniscientWhiteRhinoceros561 #1548420

I also wrote motirhome magazine and they have asked for a reply from fleetwood