Update by user Jun 15

I would almost consider this item to be considered serious enough for a vehicle RECALL as it does impact the safety of the RV driver and occupants as they cannot safely and effectively exit the vehicle if an emergency would arise.

Original review posted by user Jun 05

Since day one of our purchased 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 36R, we've had more problems with the Retractable Stair Steps than anything else in the coach/motorhome.The whole stair system, drive motor, circuit board, and pulley system have been replaced multiple times by multiple technicians as we've traveled the country.

We just completed a short trip 700 miles to/from Minneapolis only to discover the stairs would NOT extend again for the safe exit of all passengers. This was not good timing since my daughter just had back surgery and my wife has a boot on her foot from a recent fracture. I have no confidence in this mechanism which was OBTW manufactured in CHINA. Where's the quality I paid for?

Where is the safety I paid for?Where is the product assurance that I paid for?

Review about: 2014 Fleetwood Bounder Rv 36Rnew.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion