Hebron, Indiana

I bought a 2012 Outback.The quality and material used is substandard.

Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products and look for ways to avoid responsibility even when it is blatantly obvious. I have a paint fading issue with the cap on the front of my camper. I have been seeing more and more Outback travel trailers with the paint faded on the front cap driving down the road.

So apparently, this is a systemic problem. They made me pay a good portion to repaint for the first complaint of the top half. 6 months after that was painted, the bottom half has exhibited the same fading as the top had.

They are unwilling to take responsibility for the paint issue.DO NOT BUY FROM FLEETWOOD.

Review about: 2012 Keystone Rv Outback 312Bh.

I liked: Interior layout.

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality of my unit, Quality control.

2.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion