Hebron, Indiana
2.1
Turnaround Time

I bought a 2012 Outback.The quality and material used is substandard.

Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products and look for ways to avoid responsibility even when it is blatantly obvious. I have a paint fading issue with the cap on the front of my camper. I have been seeing more and more Outback travel trailers with the paint faded on the front cap driving down the road.

So apparently, this is a systemic problem. They made me pay a good portion to repaint for the first complaint of the top half. 6 months after that was painted, the bottom half has exhibited the same fading as the top had.

They are unwilling to take responsibility for the paint issue.DO NOT BUY FROM FLEETWOOD.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2012 keystone rv outback 312bh from Fleetwood RV and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fleetwood RV to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, quality of my unit and quality control. Author liked the most interior layout. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fleetwood RV for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments