For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts suppliers, or thousands of product owners. I know, big surprise based on the outstanding customer service reviews I've seen at many online forums.
For those that want to learn more, check out Blackstreet Capital Management LLC. Blackstreet acquired FTCA in May, 2008 as FTCA picked up Fleetwood Folding Camper Trailers. Articles written by Julian Gothard were found online at examiner.com in National section that clued me in.
Hopeful that I can scrounge some info on leagal proceedings against Blackstreet. Doubtful I'll ever recover funds, so I'll plan to convert my Fleetwood E-3 to a bird bath.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Evolution E3
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "I have a 2012 bounder with 13000 miles that is stored indoors. My Flexsteel Ultra Leather seats have started to disintegrate. Both Flexsteel and Fleetwood did nothing for me. Flexsteel..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "So we recently got a free 50 inch samsung smart tv for a promotion deal and the time it took to get here I believe was out of their control..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."