1.2K views
1.8

Update by user Feb 18, 2017

So now I have these 2 openings in my living room slider because the gasket or rubber seal does not go all the way accross the bottom. I'm being told this is the Fleetwood design!

So that means that cold or hot air can enter or escape. Rain could enter and get carpet wet. Daylight always showing through, or and how about rodents?

This is our 3rd Bounder and promise it will be our last Fleetwood ever. The quality and service has left the building!!

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2016

Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade roller. The brochure under "INTERIOR THROUGHTOUT ITEMS", states that the Bounders have Manual Day/Night Roller Shades Throughout-Black the the RV.

The rear window (which is the bedroom in my RV) DID NOT have the Day/Night, only the night roller. I called Fleetwood and the technician agreed that the brochure stated that, however he spoke to his boss and stated the specs on my RV only call for a night roller shade in the rear window and there was nothing he could do for me.

REALLY?

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Fleetwood Rv Bounder 33c Rv.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Fleming Island, Florida, United States #1286677

I have been looking at a storm 36F and they say it has a heat pump and it doesn't and the paint color is not even in the pamphlet at all and so many things broken and I did not even purchase it

Westerville, Ohio, United States #1246141

My rear window leaks water on my 2017. I had over 50 issues that I returned it to the dealer for.

Many of the issues I was told there was nothing they could do. Get used to it with the bounder.

You spend $150,000 and expect a little more!