1031 US-224, Decatur, IN 46733, USA
Style and Design

purchased a 2011 southwind 32vs.The drivers seat started to bubble followed by the seat cover peeling.the seats are made by flexsteel rv furniture so i called them to see if they could tell me why this was happening.

they told me that fleetwood had covered thier furniture with a cheap viynal eventhough they still claim that it is ultraleather when they are selling motherhomes.after e mailing fleetwood asking why they did this and how could live with themselves, i never heard from them again.they just do not give a s--t about people.all they want is your money.they figure that there are so many people out there to buy motorhomes that even if they screw everybody one tim they will still make millions,guess what?there right so who are the suckers??????????????????????????????????????

Review about: 2011 Fleetwood Rv Southwind 32vs Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attuide.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Did u speak with a supervisor? Put it in writing? Fight it all the way to the top!

Porsche Cars North America - North America Porsche needs another class action lawsuit Porsche Cars North America "Epoxy on the water pump housing failed and ordered another housing. You guys modified it knowing your design when sold was flawed. I shouldn't have to pay for a new..." Read more Fleetwood RV - Fleetwood E3 - FTCA closure in Somerset, PA Fleetwood RV "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..." Read more My Second Lemon Car from Hyundai of Bowie Hyundai "This is my second Hyundai Tucson from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie and I cannot not have another bad engine!!! The engine went bad on my Hyundai Tucson 2012 in four..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more