1031 US-224, Decatur, IN 46733, USA

purchased a 2011 southwind 32vs.The drivers seat started to bubble followed by the seat cover peeling.the seats are made by flexsteel rv furniture so i called them to see if they could tell me why this was happening.

they told me that fleetwood had covered thier furniture with a cheap viynal eventhough they still claim that it is ultraleather when they are selling motherhomes.after e mailing fleetwood asking why they did this and how could live with themselves, i never heard from them again.they just do not give a s--t about people.all they want is your money.they figure that there are so many people out there to buy motorhomes that even if they screw everybody one tim they will still make millions,guess what?there right so who are the suckers??????????????????????????????????????

Review about: 2011 Southwind32Vs.

I didn't like: Attuide.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution Fleetwood RV "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more