1031 US-224, Decatur, IN 46733, USA
Style and Design

purchased a 2011 southwind 32vs.The drivers seat started to bubble followed by the seat cover peeling.the seats are made by flexsteel rv furniture so i called them to see if they could tell me why this was happening.

they told me that fleetwood had covered thier furniture with a cheap viynal eventhough they still claim that it is ultraleather when they are selling motherhomes.after e mailing fleetwood asking why they did this and how could live with themselves, i never heard from them again.they just do not give a s--t about people.all they want is your money.they figure that there are so many people out there to buy motorhomes that even if they screw everybody one tim they will still make millions,guess what?there right so who are the suckers??????????????????????????????????????

Review about: 2011 Fleetwood Rv Southwind 32vs Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attuide.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Did u speak with a supervisor? Put it in writing? Fight it all the way to the top!

Fleetwood RV - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MANUFACTURER Fleetwood RV "I bought a 2012 Outback. The quality and material used is substandard. Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products..." Read more General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more