I have a 2012 bounder with 13000 miles that is stored indoors. My Flexsteel Ultra Leather seats have started to disintegrate. Both Flexsteel and Fleetwood did nothing for me. Flexsteel offered to sell me new Ultra Leather covers for the seats - Driver seat $375.00 Passenger: $395.00. This price does not include installation.

I am not happy with the response I received from both Fleetwood and Flexsteel. They delivered a poor product and are unwilling to do anything to resolve the issue. Perhaps this is a great candidate for class acton lawsuit

I am having custom sheepskin covers made for the seats by Ultimate Sheepskin.

Not a happy camper

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fleetwood RV and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about 2012 fleetwood rv bounder 35k rv from Fleetwood RV was customer service, quality control and poor quality , but reviewer liked many features. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fleetwood RV.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Fleetwood RV to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments