Brand new Fleetwood Flair, first trip out the awning would not retract.Two mobile technicians had to be sent to manually retract awning.

A grounding issue blew out the motor. Second outing, slide out and stairs would not retract. Had to take bolt off to get stairs in enough to move coach. After three hours finally got the slide to retract.

Taken to dealer, another grounding issue caused the stair and slide out retraction problem. When we purchased, the slide had another issue that dealer knew had to be corrected (did not bother to inform us). Slide was pulled completely out of unit and rollers are not lined up. Three weeks later, wrong parts arrive.

Dealer has had coach more than we have. Fleetwood will not help remedy or even help expedite correcting the problem. Fleetwood also said the slide roller issue should have been caught at the factory.......then why wasn't it and why won't they make it right or help dealer in repairing? We asked for some type of compensation and they refused since repair is covered under warranty.

Have found out that the fix is to move bolts to move rollers to line up rollers. What about integrity of the underside drilling extra holes, etc.

So those are the big issues.

We had 20 problems (crack in shower pan, dinette table cracked linoleum because it does not line up, scratch in the inside of the instrument panel glass, windshield and front paint chipped, etc.) in and outside of the coach that have to be repaired.My understanding is that half have been fixed, since we don't have the coach hard to verify.

Will NEVER purchase another Fleetwood and would NEVER recommend a Fleetwood to friend or enemy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fleetwood rv rv. Fleetwood RV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fleetwood rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fleetwood RV.

Had an Experience with Fleetwood RV?

Comments

Thank you for your information.My 72 year old mother purchased a 2015 Fleetwood Flair at Dennis Dillon in Boise Idaho.

She has had the vehicle since March of 2015 and it has been in the shop for over 70 days with too many issues to mention, The worst of which the door is bowed out so any bump in the road and the door flies open. Her dog almost ended up on the freeway the one time that she has been able to take it out. Another issue is the slide wont retract completely. It sticks out several inches when retracted.

Fleetwood says that's within acceptable limits. From what I have seen both the customer services and product fleetwood is producing is a VERY VERY Poor.

If my Dad hadnt passed away a couple years ago he would have left it on the company HQ doorstep.Its sad to see a 75 year old lady be taken advantage of from this company.