2.7
Interest Rate

We purchased a 2016 Fleetwood Flair from Dixie RV in Breaux Bridge La. On the day of delivery we pointed out to salesman and sales manager and delivery person some issues we found.

We were assured these issues would be fixed and even received an IOU on paper. We have only gone camping once near our home to test all systems. The issues are, Hot Water tanks smokes black smoke all over paint on outside, Drive dash electric shade will not go up or down. Exterior door pulling apart between out cover and interior.

The bed room wall on passenger side under window has what appears to be bolts coming through wall paper and a large crease in walpaper like wall is collapsing. We brought the motorhome back to Dixie recently said they would get right on repairs and call us every 3 days with updates. Well first week has gone bye with no update.

Called yesterday and they said tech is working on it. We are NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

Review about: 2016 Fleetwood Rv Flair Rv.

Preferred solution: Replace my RV with another..

I liked: Style, Interior layout, Floorplan of the rv.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Quality of unit poorly constructed, Quality control, Attention to details, Drivability no help whatsoever and repair of coach.

Comments

My name Carlos A. Rubido.I have fleetwood 2018 class A ( new )I have many problems , the big one is water inside for the kitchen and master room this is the second time for repair in Lazy Days .

Fl ... the problem is Big One ,please I need contact with me , this is my second rv ( first Winnebago never problem) Thank you.Carlos 786 2812821

Morgan City, Louisiana, United States #1313706

Update 2,

Its been 5 months now since we brought are Fleetwood Flair back to Dixie RV in Breaux Bridge La. Service Manager assured us all issues have been corrected and unit was ready for pick up.

Well on inspection we found the Motorhome is in worst condition then when we took it in to the service center.

So we did not take delivery and its turned in to a complete mess.

You can NOT trust anything this Dealership says. Poor Quality work with excuses for answers.

twhite
Patterson, Louisiana, United States #1280814

Update, Our Fleetwood Flair is still at Dixie Service Center and still not repaired. Dixie Service Desk reports waiting on parts from Fleetwood. Very poor customer service support from both Dealership and Manufacture.